- Reservations are required.
- Write down your manatee tour time as this is the time to be at our center.
- Get directions.
- If you do not own your own mask, snorkel, fin and wetsuit try our Mares line of rental gear.
- Yes, you will need a wetsuit even during the hot months- all year.
- Wear your swim suit under your clothing to be more efficient at arrival.
- Have a towel and dry clothes to change into after the dives.
- Wear warm clothes on cool mornings like sweats and jackets.
- The boat may get wet so protect your electronics with a dry bag. Remember any items on the deck of the boat will get wet when everyone returns from the water. See your captain for the dry areas of the boat.
- No need for sea sickness medicines as this is a smooth slow ride in the springs.
- Snorkelers and Divers must provide their own transportation. The private marina where the boat is launched offers a large parking lot and convenient store on site. This location charges $5 per vehicle but you don't have to circle the parking lot multiple times to find a space. The monies are to be paid at their store, see staff for direction at the docks.
- Usually the boat ride is short to find the manatee so meals are not provided.
- We have hot chocolate on the cold mornings for the boat ride back.
- If your a diver also see the diver checklist.
- Be prepared to sign a Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement.
- Smile, Snorkeling is Fun.